Gear3D on BlitzMax NG

About Monkey 2 Forums General Discussion Gear3D on BlitzMax NG

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Yue 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author

Yue

Participant

I’ve managed to load the Gear3D freeware into BlitzMax NG. I guess this is a new learning process as I retake my Gear3D engine project. The interesting thing is that BlitzMax NG offers certain new things in relation to the native BlitzMax and that sounds very attractive to me. Well, it’s light for my computer system. So here begins my new adventure to learn more about Object Oriented programming. ?

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

Yue

Participant

The tests carried out at the moment, seem to show good results when creating a 3d module for windows with BlitzMax NG.

The most pleasant thing is to understand certain things such as encapsulation among other things focused on object-oriented programming.

?

Yue

Participant

This is really crazy, when you don’t understand something I have to use brute force to understand it. And the FindWindowA command was the nightmare. But I already have a way to exit the application using the keys or when it is recognized that the X button on the title bar has been pressed.

Yue

Participant

This is usually fun when you already have a vague idea of what you want to do, and you have the necessary knowledge to try to carry out a project.

Today’s tests are successful, I can dump the module commands for BlitzMax NG to program in Lua Script, just add a small modification to each command, a letter at the beginning of each. For example.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.